Barnes & Noble College Adoption and Insights Portal (AIP)
Barnes & Noble College offers the online Adoption and Insights Portal (AIP) for textbook and course materials adoption.
AIP provides faculty with enhanced features that complement the University’s commitment to affordability and transparency, including the ability to:
- Browse over 10 million textbooks, ebooks and courseware from all major publishers,
- Search for free Open Educational Resources (OER) to enhance or replace traditional course materials,
- Easily redesignate previously adopted course materials with One Click Re-Adopt,
- View a personalized Course List to easily search, research, and submit your adoptions, and
- Receive In-line affordability recommendations as a complement or substitute to traditional course materials.
Faculty will also receive reminders with textbook adoption deadlines and notifications when new editions of textbooks are available.
Textbook adoption deadlines
Spring 2024: October 1, 2023
Summer 2024: March 1, 2024
Fall 2024: May 1, 2024
Introduction to AIP
Please contact Barnes & Noble Charlotte if you have questions about the textbook adoption process at 704-687-7050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get help with AIP
For how-tos and technical documentation, visit Getting Started with BNC Adoption & Insights Portal.
Barnes & Noble College representatives are also available to answer your questions about AIP. Contact Cheri Griffith-Kline at 704-687-7077 or email@example.com.