Copy and Print
REPROS offers printing and copying services across campus on conveniently located printers and multifunction devices. REPROS Copy Center also offers copy, faxing and scanning as well as more extensive print production services for online ordering and pick up in lower Prospector.
Learn more about our services:
REPROS Document Center
REPROS Document Center, centrally located in Prospector Building, offers complete document services such as:
- Black and white and color copies at competitive prices. Black and white copies are only 9¢ for letter, legal and tabloid size paper. Color copies on letter, legal or tabloid paper are just 30¢.
- Report covers and six types of binding
- Colored paper, cardstock and resume paper
- Oversized color printing on a wide-format plotter
- Poster mounting and direct print on foam core
- Fax services
- Invitations, business cards and just about anything you need printed
- Large-volume, high-quality photo and document scanning
REPROS staff can advise you on how best to present your projects. Because we work with students, faculty and staff every day, we understand and accommodate academic deadlines better than most!
On-campus printing from your device
REPROS offers pay-for-print service on campus. Students, faculty and staff can send documents for printing from their smartphone, tablet, laptop or a University workstation.
Documents are sent to your personal print queue until you are ready to pick them up from one of our REPROS machines. Look for the REPROS sticker to find a pay-for-print device.
Faculty and staff printing
Most faculty and staff use PaperCut software to print to devices in their departments. If you are printing to a device in your department that has a card reader, learn how to print from your workstation.
If your department device does not have a card reader, then you can print directly to your department device without tapping your 49er Card to release your print job.
Paying for printing and copying
If you are a student, you will need your 49er Card to release print jobs on REPROS pay-for-print machines.