All your passport needs in one central location
We are an authorized U.S. passport acceptance facility offering appointment based services. Come see us to apply for a passport. Not only do we serve the UNC Charlotte campus, we are open to the public and our neighbors in the Charlotte metro area. Open appointments are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. and walk-ins 2:15 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. for Students, Faculty & Staff ONLY. To schedule an appointment please call 704-687-5803. Passports are processed at Union Station located in the Popp Martin Student Union.
Be Prepared for Your Visit
All applicants must be present at the time of appointment
- Proof of U.S. citizenship
- Original or Certified copy of Birth Certificate with a raised embellished seal
- Certificate of Naturalization with identifiable photo attached or a previous passport
- Consular or Certificate of Birth Abroad
- Proof of identity
- Valid Driver License
- State issued ID
- Official U.S. military ID card
- Current (valid) foreign passport
- Government employee ID card
- If the Driver License or State issued ID is outside of North Carolina or issued within the last six months, another form of photo identification is required. (e.g. Costco card, expired ID, school or work ID, etc.).
- (2) 2×2 photo’s taken no more than 6 months old (photo service provided at this location for 6 months and older for $17.00, cash only)
- Visit Travel.State.Gov for information on Passport photo requirements
- $35.00 execution Fee (cash only) and Check or money order made out to the Department of State (See Payment Page for details)
- Downloading and printing the Passport application form is recommended. Printed forms will be available on site.
Applicants age 16 years and older
Applicants under 16 years of age