UNC Charlotte Campus Shuttle Etiquette 101
With classes back in session, we wanted to take a moment to remind everyone of some of the basic etiquette for the campus shuttle that runs all over UNC Charlotte’s campus.
- Please wait until exiting passengers have stepped off the bus before boarding.
- Campus shuttle benches are small-ish but the forward-facing seats are meant to hold two people. During peak ridership times, go ahead and slide toward the window so someone can sit on the aisle-side without having to ask.
- Place backpacks on your lap or on the floor, taking care not create tripping hazards near the aisle.
- When capacity reaches standing room, move toward the back of the bus so there’s room for others to get on.
- Simple courtesies and an occasional “excuse me,” and “thank you,” go a long way to making the ride more pleasant for everyone.