Auxiliary Services is pleased to support campus activities and organizational programs. We strive to make donations when financial resources are available and to fairly distribute our support to as many organizations as possible. All requests must be submitted at least four (4) weeks prior to the event so requests can be processed in a timely manner.
Approval for all donation requests will be based on the following:
- Auxiliary Services has available items for donation.
- The event must contribute to the University’s mission and positively impact the community.
- Student organization event must be open to all students with no charge for admission.
- Department event must be open to all faculty and/or staff with no charge for admission.
- Student organization must be a registered student organization in good standing.
- Any donation provided by Auxiliary Services shall not be used for resale nor to make any sort of profit.
- Donations must be used for the purpose stated and approved in the Donation Request Application.
- Any infringement of these restrictions could make the department or student organization ineligible for future donations.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.