Refund Form

Leaving the University? Request the balances on your 49er ID Card by filling out the form below.

This form is intended for individuals separating from the University. Only upon official separation (withdrawal/graduation/separation of employment from UNC Charlotte) can the cardholder request their accounts be closed.

There is a $10 processing fee withheld from each account refunded.

All debts on the Cardholder’s account with the Student Accounts Office must be satisfied before a check is processed for a refund. Any negative 49er Account or Optional Dining Account balances will be charged to the Cardholder’s Student Account or billed directly to the Cardholder.

Please allow 30 days for refunds to be processed and sent to your bank on file with the University or mailed to your permanent mailing address if direct deposit is not set up.