Spring 2024 dining news
As campus gears up for a new spring semester, Dining Services is launching new menu items, introducing new ways to order and scheduling exciting new events. Check them out!
Save with Dining Deals
- Take advantage of the Sub of the Day Deal at Subway. Get the 6-inch sub of the day with chips and a drink for just $6.99.
- Salsaritas is offering a $9 meal special every weekday:
- Monday: burritos
- Tuesday: taco trio
- Wednesday: nachos
- Thursday: bowls
- Friday: nachos
- We’re bringing the bacon! The new Pretzel Baconator is now available at Wendy’s.
- Step outside your sandwich comfort zone with the limited-time Chicken Rice Bowl at Bojangles.
Brand New Menu Items
- Subway sidekicks launch on Jan. 10, and these footlongs aren’t sandwiches! Try footlong soft pretzels, cookies and churros.
- Jamal’s Chicken just added Nashville Hot Chicken Wraps to their menu. Get this and other new combos with fries and a drink.
- Charlotte Greens unveils its new Spicy Teriyaki Bowl, adding another tasty option to its 100% gluten-free menu.
Easier Ways to Order
- Kiosks for ordering Subway and Panda are now conveniently located inside the Market at Cone.
- Upper Prospector will no longer offer kiosk ordering. Order in person or use the convenient Niner Diners Mobile App to order ahead. Niner Diners users are now able to order Jamal’s Chicken through the app in addition to Salsaritas and Mama Leone’s.
Dining Hall Updates
- It’s easier than ever to get Social 704 Pizza, with two kiosks now available for placing to-go orders. Find the kiosks in Erbert & Gerbert and outside Social 704 near the pizza cubbies. Social 704 Pizza will also have extended weekday hours this spring: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Monday through Thursday and 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Friday.
- New menu icons in both dining halls make it easier for you to make smart dining choices. “CF” = climate-friendly. Find this icon next to sustainably sourced dishes. “PR” = high protein. This icon denotes items with at least 7 grams of protein per serving.
Upcoming Events at the Bistro
Join us at the Bistro, the elevated dining eatery in the Popp Martin Student Union.
- New Year Kickoff Mixer, Jan. 19, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Enjoy complimentary appetizers and a free welcome drink at this casual mixer.
Most Useful Campus Dining Apps
- Transact eAccounts for managing 49er Account, ODA, and Declining Balance funds
- Dine on Campus for hours, menus, nutrition information and more
- Niner Diners Mobile Ordering to skip the line
- Starship Delivery for food and drink robot delivery
- Rockbot to choose the tunes you want to hear in campus dining halls