Auxiliary Services is proud to partner with The WashRoom Laundry to bring laundry and dry cleaning services to campus.
Students, faculty and staff can use the on-campus laundry service via lockers located at North Deck level 1 and South Village Deck level 3.
Choose from multiple payment packages to best fit your needs. Special care instructions, hypoallergenic detergents and dry cleaning services are also available.
How it works
To get started, set up an account online with 49er Laundry using your phone number, email, and the University’s address in the delivery address field (9201 University City Blvd., Charlotte, NC, 28223-0001).
Schedule a pickup
- Bag your dirty laundry* and/or dry cleaning separately.
- Drop your laundry bag off at one of the on-campus lockers and text "LOCKER" to (704) 285-1772.
- Tap the link in the text message to view schedule pick up.
- Tap Schedule a pick up.
- Scan locker barcode or manually type in the locker code. Confirm four-digital locker code.
- Optional: Enter additional cleaning instructions.
- Confirm order.
*For your first order, you may use any bag to drop off your laundry and it will be returned to you in a WashRoom Laundry bag.
When your clean laundry is ready to be picked up, WashRoom will text and email you with the locker location.
Questions? Visit 49er Laundry or call (704) 967-9237.