Skip to Main Content
- First time applicants 16 years and older.
- Adult applicants renewing a passport that expired MORE THAN 15 years from date the passport was issued.
- Applicants aged 16 and 17 years old will need one parent to accompany them.
- Proof of U.S. citizenship
- Original or Certified copy of Birth Certificate with a raised embellished seal
- Certificate of Naturalization with identifiable photo attached or a previous passport
- Consular or Certificate of Birth Abroad
- Proof of identity
- Valid Driver License
- State issued ID
- Official U.S. military ID card
- Current (valid) foreign passport
- Government employee ID card
- If the Driver License or State issued ID is outside of North Carolina or issued within the last six months, another form of photo identification is required. (e.g. Costco card, expired ID, school or work ID, etc.).
- Photo – (2) 2×2 photos taken no more than 6 months old (photo service provided at this location for 6 months and older for $17.00, cash only)
- Applicants ages 16-17: Both the applicant and the parent must bring valid photo identification.
- A completed DS-11 application. Download and printing application is recommended, however, paper copies are available on site.
- Adult applicants with a passport that expired MORE THAN 15 years from date the passport was issued, however, you must apply in person.
- Adult applicants with a passport that expired LESS THAN 15 years from date the passport was issued must complete Renewal Form DS-82
- Lost or Stolen Passports – Applicants must also submit a DS-64 Form in addition to the Application Form DS-11.