Applicants and their parent(s) must be present to apply for a U.S. passport.
Both parents/legal guardians must be present and show valid photo identification
- If a parent cannot be present, then a DS-3053 Parental Consent Form (notarized) from the absent parent is required with a photocopy of front and back of ID is required. When all parents/guardians are unable to be present at the time of execution, they can complete the DS-3053. Section 4B of the consent form should list the name of the person appearing with the minor.
- A consent form must be submitted from both parents, with front and back copy of their ID.
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship: Original or Certified copy of Birth Certificate with a raised embossed seal
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad
- Certificate of Naturalization with identifiable photo attached or a previous passport
- Birth Certificate is required for minor’s renewing their 5-year passport. Old passports must be submitted with new application. A minor using a current or previous passport as proof of citizenship, must also submit a photocopy of their birth certificate to establish the relationship of the person signing the application to the child.
- Old passports must be submitted with new application.
- Adopted minors: Submit adoption decree, foreign birth certificates must be accompanied with an English version.
- Photo – (2) 2×2 photos taken no more than 6 months old (photo service provided at this location for 6 months and older for $17.00, cash only)
- A completed DS-11 application. Download and printing application is recommended, however, paper copies are available on site.
- Lost or Stolen Passports: Applicants must also submit a DS-64 Form in addition to the application Form DS-11.